Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Do you have a favorite recipe?



Food plays a huge role in all of my books so I thought I'd throw this out to everyone. I have my favorite recipes but its been quite a while since I've prepared non-vegan meals. If you are interested, please share your favorite recipe with me and it may end up in one of my books (you would get full recognition of course ;)

I'd love recipes for a really good tasting protein shake, authentic mexican, french, & italian food and anything inbetween really.

If you are interested, please send me a message on Facebook then comment on this post with the name of your recipe.

I look forward to hearing about all of your favorite meals.

~Original recipes please

I'll do this again with cupcake recipes when I start writing my Down by the Bay series :)

No comments:

Post a Comment