Saturday, November 22, 2014

I have some EXCITING news.

I decided to write a new novel titled, Relinquished, under the pen name, K.A. Hunter. I have no plans of hiding behind the name but the first novel, and others that will follow, is more raw and definitely grittier than my Intertwined Hearts series.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008403541769&fref=ts


The first 4 chapters have been written into a short story that will appear in an anthology in February 2015 (will post more info once I'm allowed to share) and I anticipate publishing the full novel around July 2015.

Those that have read it confirm that it's nothing like what I've written before and they were blown away. Can't even tell you how happy that makes me :D

I'm also working on the 4th book in the Intertwined Hearts series, Grafted Vines and hope to publish around April 2015.

Here are a couple of teasers for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment